Hello, dear traveler! It has been quite a while since my last post. My unexpected semi-hiatus from Twitter, Instagram, and WordPress gave me a good breather, but I missed the joyous chaos of book blogging.
Since we have last met, much has changed:
- I wrote my second full-length novel.
- I finished the first extremely rough draft in just a few weeks, and I started sending out queries for the project recently. Exciting and scary times!
- I decided upon the college I’ll be attending in the fall.
- See you soon, UC Berkeley!
- I watched a lot of television.
- My current fave recent shows and movies: Vincenzo, Way of the House Husband, Demon Slayer, Nevertheless, Bo Burnham: Inside, In the Heights, and The Problem With Apu
- I graduated from high school!
Plus, the blog has been a bit rebranded! For one thing, I changed up the fonts. The header image for my homepage is also different, and I’ve updated my About page. Be sure to tour around and check everything out!
And of course, I’ve read a few books. 😏
Perhaps the middle of the year has passed us. According to my Google research, July 2 was the midpoint of the year. Regardless, I am glad that our paths have intertwined again.
Welcome to Sophie and Their Stories‘ first ever Mid Year Book Freak Out! 💞 The tag originated from Chami at Read Like Wildfire, and I’m excited to be diving into it.
Let’s catch up with each other, shall we?Continue reading “Twenty-thousand Years of This, Seven More to Go: Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag 2021”